To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Zimbabwe require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Zimbabwe have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Zimbabwe and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.