To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Zambia require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Zambia have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Zambia and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.