To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Vietnam require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Vietnam have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Vietnam and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.