To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Vanuatu require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Vanuatu have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Vanuatu and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.