To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Uzbekistan must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Uzbekistan have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Uzbekistan and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.