To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of United Republic Of Tanzania require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of United Republic Of Tanzania have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of United Republic Of Tanzania and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.