To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of United Arab Emirates require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of United Arab Emirates have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of United Arab Emirates and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your questions in the comment below.