To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Ukraine require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Ukraine have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Ukraine and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your questions in the comment below.