To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Uganda require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Uganda have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Uganda and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.