To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Tuvalu must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Tuvalu have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Tuvalu and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.