To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Turkmenistan require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Turkmenistan have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Turkmenistan and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.