To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Tunisia must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Tunisia have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Tunisia and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.