To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Tonga require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Tonga have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Tonga and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.