To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Togo must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Togo have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Togo and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.