To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Thailand must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Thailand have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Thailand and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.