To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Swaziland must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Swaziland have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Swaziland and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.