To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Surinam must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Surinam have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Surinam and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.