To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Sri Lanka must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Sri Lanka have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Sri Lanka and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.