To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of South Africa require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of South Africa have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of South Africa and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.