To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Solomon Islands must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Solomon Islands have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Solomon Islands and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your questions in the comment below.