To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Singapore must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Singapore have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Singapore and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.