To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Sierra Leone must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Sierra Leone have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Sierra Leone and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.