To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Seychelles must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Seychelles have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Seychelles and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.