To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Senegal require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Senegal have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Senegal and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.