To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Saudi Arabia require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Saudi Arabia have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Saudi Arabia and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.