To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Sao Tome And Principe must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Sao Tome And Principe have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Sao Tome And Principe and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.