To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Santa Lucia must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Santa Lucia have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Santa Lucia and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.