To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Saint Vincent And The Grenadines must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Saint Vincent And The Grenadines have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Saint Vincent And The Grenadines and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.