To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Saint Kitts And Nevis require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Saint Kitts And Nevis have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Saint Kitts And Nevis and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.