To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Russia must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Russia have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Russia and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.