To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Romania require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Romania have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Romania and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.