To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Republic Of Korea require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Republic Of Korea have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Republic Of Korea and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.