To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Qatar must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Qatar have an admission period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Qatar and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.