To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Papua New Guinea require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Papua New Guinea have an entry period of 30 days following the date of visit
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Papua New Guinea and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.