To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Palau require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Palau have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Palau and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.