To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Oman require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Oman have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Oman and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.