To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Nicaragua must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Nicaragua have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Nicaragua and have other concern on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your questions in the comment below.