To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Nepal require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Nepal have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Nepal and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.