To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Nauru require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Nauru have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Nauru and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your questions in the comment below.