To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Namibia must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Namibia have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Namibia and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.