To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Myanmar must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Myanmar have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Myanmar and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.