To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Mozambique must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Mozambique have an admission period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Mozambique and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.