To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Morocco must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Morocco have an admission period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for one (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is nothing to pay for the visa
- Visa must be acquired before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Morocco and have other question on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.