To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Montenegro require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Montenegro have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for single (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Montenegro and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.