To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Mongolia require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Mongolia have an entry period of 30 days after the date of entry
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entry into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Mongolia and have other question on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.