To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Moldova require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Moldova have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is only valid for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no charges for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Moldova and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please message your questions in the comment below.