To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Mauritania require a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Mauritania have an entry period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The admission duration may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is good only for single (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Mauritania and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your concerns in the comment below.