To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Marshall Islands must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Marshall Islands have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The entrance period may be extended at the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular visit visa is good only for one (1) entrance into the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before planning a tour at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Marshall Islands and have other concern on acquiring a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.