To travel in Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Malta must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Malta have an entry period of 30 days following the date of entry
- The admission period may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for one (1) entry to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no payment for the visa
- Visa must be obtained before traveling at any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Malta and have other question on getting a Bolivia tourist visa then please message your questions in the comment below.