To enter Bolivia as a tourist, citizens of Mali must have a Consular Tourist Visa.
- Consular Tourist Visa for citizens of Mali have an admission period of 30 days after the date of visit
- The entrance duration may be extended in the offices of the Directorate General of Immigration
- The Consular tourist visa is only valid for single (1) entrance to the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- There is no fee for your visa
- Visa must be acquired before traveling from any Consulate of Bolivia
If you’re a citizen of Mali and have other concern on getting a Bolivia visit visa then please write your concerns in the comment below.